Old September 18th 04, 01:22 AM
rstlne

"Frank" wrote in message
If this is the one that goes into the special asus slot then the answer

is
no..
You could probably sell it on ebay.

And what is the special asus slot? It is a normal PCI card. In the manual

it
says remove the bracket on the pci slot you INTEND to use. It says nothing
about put it in slot 1 2 or three.

It is not a small AMR or what card, normal PCI

I'd say give it to ur pal and let him try it then..
I dont know any of their version numbers.. but if it goes into a pci slot
(and if you can use any slot) then I would assue (bad thing sometimes) that
it's safe to go into any slot, granted it might not work, but it shoudl be
safe.