Old December 30th 04, 10:19 PM
Rich Greenberg

In article ,
Jerry Turba wrote:

[...]

I will go to frys. I found out that there is a 1284 type C mini
centronics, and it looks like what I need. I never knew there were 3
types of centronics connectors. It will cost more that the printer because
I got the printer for free.

I did download the manual and a couple other docs from HP, tho nothing
about the cable specs nor PE port.

Thanks for you help

Your welcome. One thing to watch out for is feeding multiple sheets at
once, especially when the paper supply is low. This needs a feed roller
replacement. Around $75. Known design fault. If your lucky, its
already been done.