Old December 30th 04, 07:49 PM
Jerry Turba

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:52:56 -0500, Rich Greenberg wrote:

In article ,
Jerry Turba wrote:
[quoted text muted]

HP no longer sells it, so according to them, it no longer exists.
Do you have just the printer or the scanner also (clamps on the front)?

[quoted text muted]

I am using the cable that came with it. No idea what spec it is, and
didn't see a mention in any of the docs I have. Go to someplace like
Frys/microcenter and see if you can match up a cable. May cost you more
than the printer did.

[quoted text muted]

My printer (which is an 1100a) doesn't have a PE port. No idea what it
might be.

I have a pdf file of the user guide. Want a copy? Can Yahoo take an
attachment that big? 3megs.

It does not have the scanner unfortunately.

I will go to frys. I found out that there is a 1284 type C mini
centronics, and it looks like what I need. I never knew there were 3
types of centronics connectors. It will cost more that the printer because
I got the printer for free.

I did download the manual and a couple other docs from HP, tho nothing
about the cable specs nor PE port.

Thanks for you help
Jerry