Old September 21st 18, 03:31 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
xJumper

Default Acquire MS Office 2016 offline iso

Thanks a lot guys, I was skeptical of heidoc.net at first but after some
research the place turns out to be legit.

The following link there, allowed me to download an offline installer
for Office 2016 Professional Plus, simply one click install, enter your
valid key at the end and it's done. Using Office 2016 without a
Microsoft account, awesome.

https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/techno...download-links

It should be noted though that the installer is of Microsoft's
"click-to-run" variety and not a traditional msi installer. Finding a
legit msi offline install seems to be impossible.

Before using heidoc.net I did actually trying using the various cracked
versions of msi installer variety, see if I could install it that way
and then use my key on it. They straight up would not run at all. I have
a feeling Microsoft patches Windows 10 in such a way as to block cracked
versions of it's software from installing.