Old February 10th 07, 08:21 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Rob

Default Asus M2N-SLi Deluxe with Biostar Geforce 7600 video car-1 long beep,2 short beeps

I am just returning the mb,cpu and video card to newegg.com for
replacement.They didnt give me any grief and i am not sure if its the mb or
cpu.I just dont think the video card could be bad since the one i ran out
and got wouldnt work either.This is actually the first time i have ever had
a DOA computer part in about 18 years of building them myself.