Old June 2nd 05, 07:08 AM
Phil Weldon

David Maynard, writing of the lasar keyboard which disappears when switched
off:
"Makes it a challenge to find the keyboard power on key, eh"?

That is a feature, not a bug. It vastly reduces the chance of RSI, as well
as completely eliminating the need for ANY SOFTWARE AT ALL!

Phil Weldon

"David Maynard" wrote in message
Phil Weldon wrote:

I believe I once read of a set of self adhesive keys that came with a
surface on which to build a customized key layout. And there is always
the laser keyboard; invisible when switched off.

Makes it a challenge to find the keyboard power on key, eh?

Phil Weldon

"kony" wrote in message

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 21:49:35 -0400, "ModeratelyConfused"
wrote:

"Stephan Carydakis" wrote in message

with skills like that, you would definitely benefit from one of these
http://www.daskeyboard.com/

Oh, I want one. But not for that price.

MC

Naw... it's labeled as a "keyboard" in the corner- ruins the
whole effect!