Old February 28th 04, 08:40 PM
Moods

ICee was zeer hard aan het denken :
Moods wrote:
http://www.overclockers.com/tips845/

How do I know which mosfet to use for this mod
I have an Asus A7N8X(-X) (don't think the extra x is of any importance
here)

THX!

Quoting from the article:
"Once you locate the core voltage regulating Mosfets (usually six of
them), you will see them typically grouped in threes, though some
motherboard manufacturers still use twos. On three of them, the center
pin is attached directly to the +5V path coming over from the ATX
connector and three of them are not. *You can determine this by taking a
multimeter and checking each of them with the power on.* "

Thx for the quote but the battery in my multimeter died

--
Ugh!