Old October 20th 03, 07:19 PM
Shepİ

On 20 Oct 2003 07:46:02 -0700, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
invention that lemmings jump off cliffs (Dos-Man)
wrote :

Hi, I'm running Nero burning software on
the Cd-RW drive I just bought. Someone told me
to use CD-R discs if I don't want anyone to be
able to rewrite a disc I burned. So I got a CD-R disc
and burned it.

Just out of curiosity, I wanted to see
what would happen if I tried to re-burn it.

The burning software apparently didn't know it was a CD-R.
It tried to reburn it again, hung, and corrupted the disc.

Is this "normal" behavior for burning software?

dos-man

Yes.

--
Free Windows/PC help,