Old January 14th 05, 02:27 AM
Dee

I guess it's just your lucky day!

Skenzer wrote:
You're an ass. Instead of giving me a good answer you just respond
with a dum**** statement?
Ok, duhhhhh, I'll play along. Yeah, I never thought of that. You're
soooooo smart!
Of course I did you flaming retard. Jesus, my first question posted to
this group and you had to be the first idiot I'd run into.
Go figure.
high school

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:50:21 -0500, Dee wrote:

Skenzer wrote:

Anybody know where I can get a copy of these to stick on a floppy
disk? I want to give the xp 64 trial a go but need these Raid drivers
for the install.
Thanks

Did you ever think of checking the nVidia web site and selecting
"Download Drivers"? That's what most people do!