Old September 25th 04, 05:59 PM
sid derra

Default New HD for Sony Vaio?

hi

my girlfriend "inherited" a sony vaio pcg-808 notebook which runs still
great and serves her well for her purposes. the only problem by now is the
pretty dinky hard drive. so we would like to upgrade it to a 20 gig hd and
shop for that online. i am pretty savvy concerning anything about desktop
hardware, but am pretty new to all the laptop stuff:

so what i wanted to ask: what kind of specs does a HD need to work with a
Sony Vaio PCG-808? what do i need to pay attention to, so it will fit and
communicate with the rest of the system later on?

thanks a lot!
sid