Old November 15th 03, 12:07 PM
Nick (no dashes)

Slash wrote:
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:11:45 -0500, "David L. White, Jr."
scribbled:

Have you played Guadalcanal with DC yet? Tried it last night, kept
crashing to desktop. I'm not saying it was the driver. Not sure what
it was. Everything works great though.
Dave

Narrator:

On a long enough timeline,
the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Mine keeps exiting to the desktop too, but I'm using 45.23 (DC .4j,
BF1942 1.45). Seems to just be that one map though.

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"
-The Onion

I've only been playing 'no fly zone' in DC so don't know if some other
levels still have probelms. One thing I would say is that the 45.23
drivers were the worst ever IMO on my FX card - if you are using an FX
then get on the 52.x asap - much faster.

I'm using BF 1.5 and DC 0.5 BTW.