Old May 11th 08, 02:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Bob Myers

Default Summer will bring a GPU war

"pg" wrote in message

Whoa !!! Imagine all the drivers of the whole world all "grown up",
and "learnt to live with" whatever **** you said, whoa, my man ... we
will still be driving cars with our boots glued shut.

Unfortunately for you, sir. This world is filled with people that are
far from "grown up" such as you. That is why we have cars that we can
open the boots, that we can tinker with it, that we can change the oil
ourselves, and so on.

Thanks God, for making me so "naive" !!!

The only problem is, of course, that Jim B. was
completely correct in what he said. You have a finite
number of products to choose from in any given
market; if you don't like what's offered, your choices
come down to "make your own" or "do without"
("pay someone to create it for you" is a subset of
"make your own," for those with the means). That's
it. There are absolutely no guarantees that you will
be able to find exactly what you want, or that anyone
is required to make it available to you.

Bob M.