Old September 4th 03, 12:23 PM
Dave

How wide is the memory bus on that 5200 you bought? If it's a 64 bit card
then that would explain it.

Dave

"OZoNE" wrote in message
I just built a system and the person wanted a 5200 card (price reasons)
I tried explainin its not the fastest out there...he didntcare.
But OMG that card is slow!!!
I have a system with a Ti4200 core300/mem 650 that blows the fx away (yes

know its runnin 4600 speeds)
but my other system with a GF4 MX440 is faster at 3dgames at same

res/detail
settings.
Is there some tweaks Im missing???
tried NVhardpage...tried clockin card up a little.....tried every possible
performance tweak I could and it does no better.
Please Im open to suggestions other then return the card and get a 5600
OZoNE