Old August 23rd 17, 01:50 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default LG 55UJ6300 Need Help

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 10:54:03 +0100, "wasbit"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

This old fart is in trouble. I bought a new LG 55UJ6300 so-called
'smart' TV the other day, from Electronic Express, and it came with
minimal guidance at best - no manual at all for the remote - useless
manual for the TV. I have had no response from my emails to the
seller - no surprise. They only sell it.

The remote model is ID'ed to be AKB75095307, which one can buy from
the web, so I guess that is right. Remote looks the same anyway.

I can't figure out how to use the remote. I need a 'how to' manual for
it. or maybe one similar, that will work. Maybe even the TV itself.
Thanks
Pete

Manual available to download as a PDF
- http://www.lg.com/us/support-product/lg-55UJ6300#

There are other downloads available from the same page.

Thank you!
While I have ur attention - do you know how I connect the TV to my
wireless Verizon router? What remote buttons? IE what buttons get me
to the step where I supply my router password?
I would appreciate the info, if you happen to know.
Thanks
Pete