Old December 21st 10, 01:55 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

Default Windows 7 Memory Question

On Dec 20, 5:59*pm, "Von Fourche"
wrote:
* A relative of mine needs a new tower PC and some other relatives are
chipping in to buy her a low priced one. *We found
an E Machine. *It comes with Windows 7. *I'm on XP and know nothing of
anything beyond Windows 7. *I know my Dell is rock solid.

*It comes with an AMD Sempron 145 2.8GHz processor and 2GB of RAM.

*Will my relative get decent performance from this kind of machine? *All she
does is surf the net, pay bills, and do email, and maybe watch video on
netflix. *Her son does gaming on his x-box along with netflix.

This PC tower is going for around $295 at Wal Mart.

Thanks

Also google "emachines reviews". Larry