Old September 21st 04, 10:11 PM
kony

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:17:55 -0700, Ted Michelini
wrote:

Does anyone have a positive experience with these guys?
I just traded several emails with someone about getting a video card BIOS
for a card that was unfortunately "experimented" with and the person at
Aopen customer service was very unhelpful and nasty. Promptly replied with
very bad service. I'll never buy one of their products again.

Ted M.

Any company may have a few bad seeds, poor CSRs, so AOpen
can't really be singled out. Not knowing exactly what the
dialog was, they may feel you voided the warranty.

FWIW, odds are quite good you do not need a bios
specifically from/for AOpen cards, the nVidia reference bios
(or most bios from another manufactuerer for EXACT SAME (or
very close cousin)) card should work.