Old January 31st 07, 09:32 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Captain Midnight

Default New drivers...new problems

"Jez" wrote in message

"Jez" wrote in message
Ho hum, here we bloody go again......

I've just installed the Cat7.1's, on an AIW 9800..and MMC 9.16...they

work
fine.

So I installed the Cat 7.1's on my other PC running an X800XL VIVO, but
after installing MMC
9.16 I no-longer get the option to choose to capture from S-Video or
Compostie inputs, (The whole sub-menu is missing), yet it tries to

capture
'analog capture' (TV).

Ahh well, I now know why....

The MMC for any VIVO cards latest working versions 9.08 and below.
No MMC since 9.08 work properly on VIVO's pah !

Anyone know where I can download MMC version 9.08 ?
My original install disc doesn't have it, it came bundled with Uleads

video
software instead !

--

http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

Look at XP and an AIW then previous drivers to find 9.08.