Old January 30th 07, 04:52 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Jez

Default New drivers...new problems

Ho hum, here we bloody go again......

I've just installed the Cat7.1's, on an AIW 9800..and MMC 9.16...they work
fine.

So I installed the Cat 7.1's on my other PC running an X800XL VIVO, but
after installing MMC
9.16 I no-longer get the option to choose to capture from S-Video or
Compostie inputs, (The whole sub-menu is missing), yet it tries to capture
'analog capture' (TV).

Both PC's run winXP, one being a Pentium 2.8Ghz w/1Gb ram, the other a
Pentium 3.2Ghz w/2 Gb ram

It's been awhile since I used the X800 to capture, so I can't remember what
MMC/Video drivers I was using last time it worked, (Early summer 06?)

Running the ATI TV on the AIW9800, right click on the screen and you have a
menu which has 'Input Connector', with a choice between Analog/composite or
S-video
But on the X800XL this menu is missing, although it used to be there, with
only the choice of Composite or S-video

Same drivers, same software...so what the heck is going on ?

Anyone have any ideas ?

TIA

--
Jez, MBA.,
Country Dancing and Advanced Astrology, UBS.

"Culture and Ideology are not your friends. Culture is the greatest barrier
to your enlightenment, your education, and your decency." - Terence McKenna

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society."- Krishnamurti