Old September 28th 03, 08:09 PM
Morten Holberg Nielsen

"Stacey" skrev i en meddelelse
Morten Holberg Nielsen wrote:

Nice.

Hovever, I saw some guys at an AMD forum, who were pleased about the
results they got by testing the 64. This was in terms of overclocking
abilities.

And you'd expect 'some guys at an AMD forum' to form a different opinion

of
AMD's newest chip?

No, but the results i saw was really good.

You missed the actual point. I was just writing that for overclocking, its
doing quite well. Dont know the price for it yet, but if its too high, the
64 isnt really interesting. Not even in terms of oc'ing.

--
Mvh
Morten Holberg Nielsen

In an interstelaaarrr buuuurrssst im baaack to saaaveeee the uuuunivereerse!