Old August 8th 03, 07:45 AM
Strontium

Oh. Such wit. At least I can let it go. Get a life.

-
Steve stood up at show-n-tell, in
, and said:

You're pretty tough behind that keyboard Strontium. By the way, what
are you going to do when your mummy finds out you post using bad
language? Careful now... you don't want your privledges supended.
Then you'll have to dust off your blow up doll since you won't have
anything else to jerk off to.

"Strontium" wrote in message
Blah.

-
Soapm stood up at show-n-tell, in
, and said:

Want more of an answer, asshole?

You really impress me. Really, you do. A person comes to a news
group for advise. You give him a wrong answer because in your
opion he has not earned the right to have the answer. Then you call
others an asshole? How can you breath with your snooty big ass head
stuck so
far up your pompus ass that we see **** stains in your eyes?

--

---

Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. 'Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit