Old August 29th 04, 03:33 AM
Bite Me

Default I cant install VIVO for my gforce 4200

I've been trying to install VIVO for my MSI gforce4200 vtd64. After
trying all the programs that came with the card my analog camcorder
was still not recognized. I went to the MSI website, the maker of my
card and I was directed to the nvidia program 2.20vivo program to
install drivers for my card. I downloaded the drivers.

When i went to install the drivers a bell sound happened, and a popup
told me to turn off all anti-virus software or the program may not
install correctly. Anti-virus was turned off and I tried to continue.
The bell and popup continued to happen. I suspect an installer program
conflict somewhere because I ran into the same problem trying to
install pixio 3.1.1 on my system. Both installations have a yes/no nag
screen and both induse a bell sound when activated. Also, both come
from Asia. Is a proprietery installation program not letting me
install these programs somehow?