Old January 2nd 04, 01:21 AM
William G. Anderson

"Aloke Prasad" wrote:

"William G. Anderson" wrote in message
.. .
William G. Anderson wrote:

Wayne:

I have the same motherboard, and the same problem. Different case
(Antec) with two case fans in the back, one on the side, as well as
power supply, video, and cpu fans. I also see the "Zone 2"
temperature get up to about 51 degrees during DVD processing.

Note that there is information on the fans on page 47. I assume that
the fans are shown in active monitor in this order - note that you can
only show three fans that are connected to the 3 motherboard
connections.

I was thinking of manually stopping the fans (for a second) connected to the
motherboard the next time I open the case. That should settle it as to
which fan is what.

I wish Active Monitor had a way for us to change the labels under the
individual displays ...

They Do - go to Options - Set Sensor Thresholds

Bill A