Old August 5th 06, 09:16 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Phat Bytestard

Default Typical mains power for mid-range PC?

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 04:56:02 -0400, kony Gave us:

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 05:15:33 GMT, Phat Bytestard
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:11:08 -0400, kony Gave us:

I'm not the one who is clueless about dynamic loads.

I've designed and characterized far more power supplies than a
retarded **** like you ever will.

I'm not interested in your ego or characterization, rather
some real-world testing experience would be relevant. You
have not done that relevant testing on a modern system if
you have not observed this load-induced ripple.

Characterization of a power supply IS bench/system level, you stupid
****. Did you think the term meant "I wrote some details down on
paper"? If so, you are an absolute ditz.