Old September 12th 03, 05:40 AM
JAD

I am certainly not offended by your post, But a I have to say that if you put this kind of conviction in everything you do then I
suspect you will be very successful. However, if you find this taking up every minute of your day, worrying about Nvidia and ATI
then, Damn Dude turn off the juice and get out more. Wouldn't be weird if the picture appeared of both CEO's playing golf together
again and Bill Gates was making it a threesome.

"Dave" wrote in message news:zZb8b.420297$o%2.191281@sccrnsc02...
I think we'll bother the ATI forum with this as well. Might hate me now, but
you might thank me later...

"Lee Marsh" wrote in message
We have a response straight from NVIDIA addressing the recent storm that

snip.

Let's just schlep the whole statement right into this thread, shall we?
Naturally, some accompanying pithy and more not-so-concise jabs (wouldn't be
myself without them...). This is not a troll, nor a mission for me to
lambaste Nvidia, although I do my share of it. I would really like to see
them succeed, provided they knock off the BS. This is to point out some
inconsistencies I see just jumping out of this statement. I read it four
****ing times, and each time, the same things hit me in the same place:
night in the ruts, so here's some noise from those bruised jimmies, as I
feel that this type of nonsense really underestimates people's
intelligence...