Old January 30th 05, 07:49 PM
JLC

"Jarod" wrote in message
Hey
I wrote on this group about my ATI Radeon problems with Word. But I am
using groups.google.com to send responses and I cannot respond... I
can only start a new thread. So I uninstalled Nvidia drivers and I
tried to remove all registry entries from Nvidia,that help a little,
so comp no don't hang up. It generates an error and... it becomes
generating graphics by software way ( it's a bit slow but it works ).
I can live with it, but if there is something more that I can do to
have completly stable computer I will try
Jarod

Start from scratch. Re-format your HD and re-install the OS and all your
programs.