Old May 24th 04, 06:07 AM
Noozer

If yer server is gonna be a TRUE server, I'd change the configuration.
Make the current server your PC...make your current PC the server.
Then kick the memory up...to a coupla gig if you can.

Personally, I'd just like to pick up a 34gig Raptor SATA drive and use

that
for my system drive. I know I'd see a BIG improvement, but money isn't

there
and I've already got too many HDDs!!!

You'd want that Raptor on the server...not on your machine. And I'd
get the 72 gig...whenever you can.

Why? "Server" does not equal "heavy load".

There are currently two client PC's on the LAN and less than 20 hits per day
on the internet services.