Old February 3rd 04, 03:14 PM
Rick clackas

(Duncan, Eric A.) wrote in message om...
CBFalconer wrote in message ...
"Duncan, Eric A." wrote:

ttt

No comments? I want to know if I have collected the correct information.

You asked too much. I saw the length, and skipped it all.

Well, instead of going back and forth with dozens of replies,
thoughts, ideas, etc. Figured I'd spill all of my beans at once.

Anyone else with a useful response? That has the time to "not skip
it"?

Thank you!
Eric

I have a question. I have an MSI motherboard with 865PE chipset. I am
supposed to have HT but task manager doe not show 2 cpus for win 2k
server. I even loaded the multiCPU kernal.
I can't find any option to enable HT in BIOS. What can I do??????
Cheers, Rick