Old February 10th 07, 12:54 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely
Si Ballenger

Default How to create video session between 2 home connected PCs ?

On 8 Feb 2007 13:06:52 -0800, "emil_lam"
wrote:

Hi,

I have 2 PCs with XP installed. One PC had Logitech WebCam Express
plugged in, along with Logitech Desktop Messenger & ImageStudio 7.3 S/
W installed. Another PC had iPrC WebCam plugged in, along with its
properiatory image & video S/W installed (iPrC supports Windows
Netmeeting, MSN, ICQ & Yahoo! Messenger). How could I enable video
session between these 2 PCs connected via my hub, just like I make
Windows messenger, Yahoo! messenger or Google talk over internet with
my friends ?

You should be able to run netmeeting between two computers on
your lan. Type conf in the run box (conf.exe on your computer)
and press the enter key to start the setup. Below is a site with
info.

http://www.meetingbywire.com/XPNetMeeting.htm