Old December 12th 06, 11:22 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Will

Default nView Destroying All My Icon Positions

"FeMaster" FeMaster @ hotmail . com wrote in message
"Will" wrote in message

the second monitor is a 37 inch Westinghouse LCD on a wall.

How do you like it? Just bought one myself... Have used it for HDTV, but
have yet to connect up the computer to it...

It's amazing. Be sure to connect to DVI1 on the LVM-37W1 model, as that is
the only one of the two DVI ports that supports 1080P. DVI2 is 1080i.

I've used it for flight simulation gameplay. I would love to have a
surround system with large panel LCDs surrounding and giving a true 180
perspective.

--
Will