Old March 10th 07, 07:10 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One

Default Help me find a cooler for my 6800GS PCI-E please...

http://www.zalman.co.kr/eng/product/...x=192&code=013
Performance is on par with the Arctic Cooling units.

Newegg carries it for $37:

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have looked around and can't find a cooler that will fit this card.
I tried a X1 Accero and it did not fit. I was bummed. Anyone know of a
cooler that will fit this card? Thanks. It's 512mb if it matters.