Old May 17th 15, 07:14 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.linux,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
GreyCloud

Default Windows 10 - the final nail in the coffin for Linux desktop

Nomen Nescio wrote:

In article
Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=
wrote:

Jack Ryan wrote:

In article
Nobody wrote:

On 05/15/2015 02:45 AM, Jeremy Bentham wrote:
In article
Nobody wrote:

On 05/14/2015 04:08 AM, Anonymous wrote:
In article
"John F" wrote:

"Anonymous" wrote in message
servers.net...

Google has been doing this for years. Google has been mining
your email, social media, chats and phone calls more
aggressively than Facebook, yet you whiners say nothing about
them.

No matter what M$loft say or do to sway or even purchase public
opinion about anything to do with their product or organization,
will never convince me of their value. Sure everything everywhere
gets logged nowadays, no biggie - just don't like M$loft.

It doesn't matter what you think.

Why should anyone believe what you think matters?

Microsoft enables people. If you aren't one of the enabled, you
are one of the left out.

They sure enable a lot of virus and malware writers! They are in
turn futilely chased by the protection program writers... I'll
stick with Linux and leave you in your "enabled" world...

The value of something is established by the public market.

The value of something to me is established by what it does for me.

Even though linux is free, the general public would rather steal
Windows than load linux.

Enjoy your malware-ridden warez. I wouldn't touch it with a barge
pole.

Takes 10 minutes to accomplish something in Windows that takes
10 days to sort out in linux, malware or not.

I personally haven't seen any Windows malware of any kind in
over three years.

Says a lot about your intelligence. Or better, the absence therof

Maybe when you learn to use Windows you could avoid malware too.
Suggest you take a class. Local governments offer free classes
to old people and short bus riders.

LOL!!!