Old March 1st 09, 01:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Ultra97

Default EASY TUNE 6

I've installed a GA-EP45-UD3R board, system runs fine.

For some reason I cannot get Easy Tune 6 to start.

I've downloaded the latest version, installed and reinstalled it several
times.

The symptom is: when I try to launch it, there is HD activity, but nothing
else.

System is trouble free otherwise.

Yes, I realize there are criticisms of Easy Tune, but I want it for
informational purposes.

Anyone have any tips on what might be preventing this utility from
launching?

Looking at the startup programs, it does have a program that launches on
startup but that isn't the main ET6 program. No other startup programs.

TIA

GA-EP45-UD3R
Wolfdale E7400 w/ stock settings
4g OCZ Memory