Old March 5th 08, 09:08 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Paul

Default Graphic card for Windows Server 2003

Francois Piette wrote:
I need to buy a graphic card suitable for Windows Server 2003 R2
Standard Edition 32 bits.

The computer based on on an Intel D945GCNL mainboard will be used for
software development.

I need a card model with good performance (no need for top level
performance since it is not gaming), I need a resolution of 1600x1200
/and/ 1920x1200, I would like to have the possibility to connect two
LCD-VGA monitors for yet better resolution (dual screen mode each of the
above resolution).

Having a driver for Windows Server 2003 seems to be a big problem. Most
cards doesn't have such driver.

Which model would you recommand ?

"Windows Server 2003 as a Workstation Guide"

http://web.archive.org/web/200308191...%20G uide.pdf

Altough not directly related to my issue, this document is interesting.
Thanks.

http://www.overbyte.be

If you don't want to use a Win2000/XP driver to solve the problem,
then deal with a company that caters to your needs.

"Windows Server 2003" is mentioned in the list here.
http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/co...nfo.php?id=230

Paul