Old March 4th 08, 07:53 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Francois PIETTE

Default Graphic card for Windows Server 2003

Hello !

I need to buy a graphic card suitable for Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard
Edition 32 bits.

The computer based on on an Intel D945GCNL mainboard will be used for
software development.

I need a card model with good performance (no need for top level performance
since it is not gaming), I need a resolution of 1600x1200 /and/ 1920x1200, I
would like to have the possibility to connect two LCD-VGA monitors for yet
better resolution (dual screen mode each of the above resolution).

Having a driver for Windows Server 2003 seems to be a big problem. Most
cards doesn't have such driver.

Which model would you recommand ?

Thanks for any advice.

http://www.overbyte.be