Old July 31st 03, 04:44 PM
Mike H.

Default replacement chipset fan for GA7DX

Where can I purchase a replacement chip set fan for a Gigabyte GA7DX
motherboard? While I was replacing a hard drive I noticed that the fan
stopped moving right after I vacuumed dust out of the system.

It's markings are as follow:
AVC Model D4010S12H fan 12V DC 0.10A

It's specifications a
Size: 40x40x10mm
Current amps: 0.10
Input power watts: 0.20
Speed rpm: 6000
Airflow CFM: 6.85
Static Pressure : 0.095
Noise dB(A): 29
Weight grams: 15
2 pin female berg connector

I found these specs on a Japanese web site. The fan was always observed to
be moving very slowly which I had assumed was normal. Without the fan the
temperature of it's heat sink will rise to 98F with the case cover removed.

I suspect that the fans requirement is borderline in a system with auxiliary
cooling fans. I wish to replace it however.

Cheers,
Mike H.