Old April 7th 18, 11:53 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.free.newsservers,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.windows7.general
Shadow[_2_]

Default [OT]Cloudflare launches 1.1.1.1 DNS service that will speed up your internet

On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 18:39:30 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
wrote:

On 7/4/2018 4:10 AM, Rene Lamontagne wrote:
*Download Steve Gibsons DNSbench and run your own tests for your
location, It varies by location and whats fastest for me may not be fast
for you.

You don't need a special tool to test pinging DNS servers?

Like I said, fairies and black magic are Man Pong Chew's areas
of expertise. And steadily increasing the number of off-topic
newsgroups he spams and trolls.
At least Bouffant du Jour has the excuse of being both
ignorant and terrified.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004