Old June 2nd 20, 05:01 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default I think it's a bad on/off switch, how can I tell?

On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:00:03 +0100, "wasbit"
wrote:

Common cure is to move the on/off switch wires to the reset switch & do
without the little used reset function.

Common is doing a case update after too many modifications, when
encroaching tedium is looking at the old one because of what happens
with the tin-snips and aluminum shears. Past ripe, cut out any
potentially case electronics salvageable, and toss that into the big
cardboard box, along with the rest, containing anything under the sun
imaginable. Actually did that, even to once repair either a flaky
RST or flittering PWR switch. Not that, mechanically, a case ought to
take a particular rummaged item from another;- hanging it out a hole
from somewhere off the case with wires works fine for function over
form, though, when lacking a gamer case with $30 LED blinking fans.