Old December 13th 03, 10:08 PM
Morgan

If its any consolation I get over 15200 with my Ti4200 and an XP 1800
overclocked on my Abit NF7-s (it was that board and 3200 memory with fast
timings that made such a difference). But to get that every part of the
system is overclocked, the fan noise due to the heat (esp. in summer) is
silly and running right at the 'edge' of a stable system is not very
comforting.
It is all slowed clocked down now so I get around 12500 all the time but
even with the 3000 or so 'missing' it has made no actual difference in
games, and that is what counts, also its very quiet
If you believe that you are missing around 1000 points or so then I really
wouldn't bother as that would translate to very little in actual gaming use.
BTW my Ti4200 is always clocked to 300/600 and runs fine so if you are
struggling with speeds above 264/466 then just be happy with a great system
and run the games that its for.

--
Regards

Morgan