Old October 5th 09, 01:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
peter

Default GA-X48T-DQ6

http://www.insidehw.com/Reviews/CPU/...e-By-Side.html

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"timelord" wrote in message
Anyone out there using a Core 2 Extreme processor with this board??
The Processor i can get at a reasonable price is the QX9650 whereas i
currently use a Core 2 Quad Q9300.
On average how much difference is there in overall performance??

I have Googled this but cannot find any comparison charts and alike.

Thanks all.