Old June 19th 07, 10:06 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Robert Smith

Default Need help with an Armada M700 laptop

Hi folks,

My other laptop, captioned above crashed, and now all I get is the boot up
processing looping. As soon as the line of bars fills out, to where Windows
would show, it goes back to the initial boot up screen.

F8 doesn't work, as soon as I select any of the options - of Safe - Safe
w/networking and so on, it boots up and then it starts looping again.

Any other suggestions before I have to take it to the shop and spend $$$?

TIA