Old January 15th 16, 11:00 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Peter Jason

Default Toshiba wont 'scan to file' after Win10 upgrade.

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 21:04:48 -0500, "David H. Lipman"

From: "Peter Jason"

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:13:15 -0500, "David H. Lipman"

From: "Peter Jason"

Uninstall all the software associated with the Toshiba All-in-One (
AIO ).

Download the lastest software for the Toshiba AIO
http://business.toshiba.com/usa/supp...ELCTD&site=usa

Reinstall the software making sure you you do it either by the Web
Services
and Devices ( WSD ) protocol or by using the direct IP Address of the
Toshiba AIO.

Note that this Toshiba AIO is not a retail product. It is designed for
the
corporate environment which begs the questioon if there is an IT
Support
group associated with the business this AIO is installed in ?

Thanks, but it's working now. I've downloaded the
Full client Installer 04/05/14 2.01
for future reference.

Thanx for the update.

I've had problems with another network printer, FUJI XEROX DocuPrint
CP405 d, that I use for printing color labels.

Somehow the settings were scrambled by the Toshiba tech when he fixed
that scanner settings.

I set all the FujiXerox printer settings back to default (at the
printer) while leaving the network cable connected, then I deleted
the printer itself from the computer. However Win10 then proceeded
to reconnect it automatically via a "WSD" port and this seems
different to the usual IP addresses usually applied (which was
10.1.1.3) of old. However it works.
Why? Can I override the WSD and go back to the IP 10.1.1.3? And if so
do I need some adjustment to the printer settings?

Where can I backup the printer settings in future to a file.

You should be able to overide it by using the direct TCP/IP address as the
port. There should be no settings or tweaking involved.

http://onlinesupport.fujixerox.com/s...rce=fxpc&cid=2

I'll leave well enough alone for the moment.
Thanks