Old December 7th 16, 06:20 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

Default Looking for Packard Bell 725DX

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 3:04:49 AM UTC-4, 33black wrote:
Have been desperately searching for a Packard Bell 725DX, as that's the exact model I had as a kid. My dad had bought it for me, but it disappeared sometime in the early 2000s during moving, spring cleaning, etc. My dad passed away 2 years ago, and I'm trying to get the exact same setup I had as a kid.

This machine is literally IMPOSSIBLE to find. There's no way I could have had the only 725DX to ever exist. Anyone else ever have one? Anyone know where I can find one? Thanks.

There is one on ebay ending in 24 minutes 550 dollars.It will not sell.Contact seller after sale and offer 350 New in box