Old June 16th 13, 10:16 PM
agent smith agent smith is offline
Junior Member

Question Gateway (2000) Destination XTV-400

Original Post:

Does anyone have or know where I could purchase an external Remote Device Antenna (RDA) for the computer referenced in the title above? That computer is a 1998 model.

This device allows the Remote Control Device to talk to the computer's software, called Destivu (v 2.0).

Thanks.

6/16/13 - Follow-up Post:

The above query was answered and I'd like to thank those who replied to my post and, in particular, the one person who did have and sent me the device.

As a follow-up, however, I'd like to know if a device driver is required to get the RDA unit to work? Although the RDA simply plugs into the PS2 ports (keyboard and mouse), I haven't been able to get it to work yet.

Thanks again.