Old August 3rd 10, 01:19 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
John Moesner

Default Change Mail Server Type

I recently added a secondary e-mail account from my ISP. The account
was generated and I can access it online. However I want to access it
on Thunderbird. My primary account is working fine. but when I tried to
add the secondary account, Thunderbird thinks it is a IMAP server. It
is not. It is a POP3 server. I changed the port number, but that did
not work. Thunderbird still gives me an error message that it is not a
IMAP Server. there has to be a way to tell Thunderbird that it is a
POP3 server not an IMAP server, but I can not find it. Does anyone know
how to do this?
Thanks,