Old August 9th 03, 12:48 AM
kony

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:16:56 -0500, "RB" wrote:

}}} You've posted this what, three times now? It's getting old. {{{

No. Each one is different. I'm on a learning curve as to what the options
are. Each post is asking something a little different.

}}} Try eBay for the same model of your hard drive. That's about your only
option. {{{

I was hoping there are online vendors who sell OEM or used stuff.
Apparently not, though. I couldn't find any. I also hoped there were
companies who specialize in rebuilding hard drives. Coun't find any of
those either.

Did you ever mention exactly what drive make/model/capacity/etc you're
looking for? That would be one of the fairly important bits of info
you might've put in the very first post.

Dave