Old February 21st 04, 05:07 PM
Frank Hahn

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:53:42 -0800, wrote:

On 20 Feb 2004 04:50:53 -0800, (Team_Steve) wrote:

Can anyone recommend some software (hopefully free, shareware) which
will enable me to record audio from my sound card?
Cheers

http://www.goldwave.com/

I like a program called Wave Repair. It can be found he

http://www.delback.co.uk/wavrep/

It has a freeware and shareware mode. It is freeware to record, save
and split files. It will also remove clicks and do other things but
requires registration.

I like the recording function because it shows a big bar across the
screen for each channel that I can see from across the room.

--
Frank Hahn

Mosher's Law of Software Engineering:
Don't worry if it doesn't work right. If everything did, you'd
be out of a job.