Old May 2nd 17, 12:15 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default I've a pain in the between a plus

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 3:42:03 PM UTC+8, Flasherly wrote:

Right, I meant Celeron. Except it was a departure from the normal
Celeron and actually closer to Pentium-class performance: the Celeron
D -- D being a better overall performer than prior Northwood and
Willamette Celerons (and a direct aim, taken by Intel, on the AMD
market).

If you are talking about the Cedar Mill (65 nm) Celeron D, yes they were
quite good. They had more L2 than old Celery. I don't think many people got
one, prabably were waiting for Core 2 in those days.