Old July 21st 03, 03:51 AM
David Maynard

Phil Weldon wrote:
Since usage is a problem, why not consider broader coverage, and include all
cooling methods other than heatsink/fan?

Perhaps the reason you don't understand what my post has to do with the
proposed newsgroup is that you concatenated part of your post with my post,
placing it ahead of my reply, then bottom-posted.

He put the post in proper time sequence and quoted it completely and accurately.
It could not have been better done.

The reason he asked is because his mindset is on his proposed topic of "water
cooling" and your comments on alternate methods didn't, to him, seem to apply to
THAT topic.

Your point about expanding the scope is, of course, reasonable but the cheap
shot about posting methodology isn't worthy of your normally logical style.

Phil Weldon,

"Thomas Andersson" wrote in message
.
.
.

Eh? What does these have to do with the proposed newsgroup? What are you
trying to say?