Old October 9th 04, 03:45 AM
Jason Gallas

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 01:10:36 GMT, Kevin
wrote:

Does it happen when you right-click on a video file? If so, have a
look at Shadow78's posts on this thread:

http://www.techimo.com/forum/showthr...=117062&page=1

It worked for me. Might be worth a look even if it's happening under
different circumstances on your machine. You can isolate the issue by
starting the computer in Safe Mode. If the problem is not apparent,
then it's more than likely a driver issue.

I first saw this behavior when beta testing Windows XP SP2. Of course
I blamed the SP, but apparently that's not the case.

No, I havent even run any video files yet.