Old October 12th 04, 12:35 AM
Randall

Hi, is anyone in australia and got the TV working for the AIW 9700 PRO card?

When i am in the TV setup panel, 'Australia' is not listed in the 'TV
Tuner'.

I don't have cable. Just have a normal house antenna. Am i right in
understanding that I need to connect the antenna to the card. I am in dumb
mode at the moment. I purchased this card off ebay (from a US seller). The
card came with no manuals/cd's. I managed to install all the drivers etc.
Have got the card going. MMC is up and running. TV is working but just
getting static displaying. I thought the TV would work here.

any help appreciated!

I'm sure I'm going to repeat what is been/go to be said, but you need
a PAL card, the version you purchased is for us US boys and Girls who
use NTSC.

If you're intersted in getting rid of it (can't get it to work) I've
been looking for one - as long as all the hardware is there.

E-Mail me.